X Glass Disposable Cartridge
- Designed for high viscosity extracts
- .3ML & .5ML liquid volume available
- Glass reservoir
- Breath actuated
- 190 mAh battery (.3ML) & 340 mAh (.5ML)
- Open top loading compatible with most filling machines
- Compact size
- Subtle LED activation indicator
REVOLUTIONARY CCELL TECHNOLOGY
CCELL Ceramic Technology vs. ordinary wick and coil
In an ordinary atomizer the coil resides on the surface of the wick causing inconsistent heating. Additionally, ordinary wick designs cause reduced flow to the heating coil.
Unrivaled Vapor Performance for Premium Extracts
Embedding the heating coil 360˚ within the ceramic core ensures the atomizer is uniformly heated.
- Ceramic core porosity ensures continuous fluid saturation
- Increased cross sectional area (CSA) reduces over-heating
- Rapid startup provides high volume first activation
- CCELL Core conducts heat into the fluid radially reducing viscosity and improving flow
- Works consistently with extractions of various viscosity
- No burning – which preserves intended flavor
VAPING REINVENTED FOR EXTRACTS
Vaping has evolved significantly since the first e-cigarette hit the US market in 2007. Jupiter knew from the start that plant extracts require hardware designed specifically for their high viscosity. To address this need, Jupiter started with the knowledge gained producing the best available e-cigarette technology on the planet and turned to CCELL Technology. We are proud to sell the best performance-driven hardware on the market, and stand behind our Liquid platform of products. No other technology comes close to matching CCELL’s performance, discover the exclusively CCELL difference with Jupiter Research.
THE JUPITER DIFFERENCE
At Jupiter Research, we set the highest standards of quality and reliability in our industry, while continuously improving power and atomizer technology.
The crafted extracts produced today are often paired with hardware that limits the potential of vaporizing, resulting in burning, a disappointing experience and overall negative view of vaping.
Why do vaporizers fail to perform?
Vaporizers intended for tobacco derived products are simply no match for the demands of highly viscous plant based extracts with complex terpene profiles. At Jupiter Research we understand that not all vaporizers are created equal, nor are all extracts.
The Jupiter line of products are specifically engineered and calibrated to work with our producers most prized oils and crafted extracts. Our Manufacturing & Engineering teams continually advance hardware & technology to meet the needs of extremely diverse and constantly evolving extracts on the market today. We stay up-to-date on the latest trends and blends, to meet and exceed the needs of a rapidly evolving landscape.